Sunday, September 27, 2009

    Waiting For God’s Perfect Timing



Maybe one day I will get to the
American Christian Fiction Writers conference.
This year’s conference finished last weekend in Denver Colorado, and many generous bloggers have shared their experiences of what sounds like an amazing and memorable (and possibly even terrifying) few days. Fortunately for those who are not able to attend, each session is made available to download or buy as CDs. Well, I couldn’t wait for this year’s to be available, so two weeks ago I downloaded the 2008 conference. I have had a real education listening to the workshops and seminars. I guess it has been my own mini conference for one. I have been to Characterization by the Clothesline, Plot Development with Mop and Bucket, and Themes with Seams, (that’s me ironing) as I have listened while doing housework and other chores. All the while dreaming that I might really be in attendance one day!
Although the door was closed this year, God may open the door in the future.
We shall have to wait and see!