Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10 - Loud
marchphotoaday



I took a short cut with this photo.

It's my wedding anniversary today and I'm away at the beach with my Beloved, celebrating our 22 years together.

He wrote the word LOUD in the sand for me. He does things like that. When I'm stuck and need help, I know he'll come up with something. When I think there's no solution, he finds one and when I'm not brave enough, he tells me there's nothing to be afraid of.

I guess in many ways, he is the LOUD in my world. He turned up the music the day we married, and it's been pealing every day since.

Here's my favourite song. He sang it while we walked along the foreshore at sunset this evening. Loud enough for all to hear and see.

And even though it won't be there by morning, I'm a lucky girl. I've come to expect something equally loud will ring again tomorrow.