Friday, June 01, 2012

Friday Smileday




Do you need a smile? Sometime by week's end, I do. Here's one I came across earlier this week on Facebook and saved to share with you today. It's by the Time Warp Wife, whose blog empowers wives to joyfully serve. She wrote:

Yesterday marked 25 years from the day 
my husband and I officially started dating.
 There's no one else I'd rather do nothing or something with

Me too! That made me smile, right to the deepest crevice of my heart. Because I love lazy days doing next to nothing with my Beloved more than anything else. And I love reading short sweet stuff like this on FB. Don't you?

Speaking of smiles, I loved the front cover on this week's guest author, Vickie McDonough's, End of the Trail. I'm not a great fan of covers with heros. I prefer the heroine in a long flowing dress, but this book's grinning cowboy is something different. As Alissa added to our discussion on Monday, it's refreshing to read about a smiling love interest instead of the brooding silent type.

So who else will be smiling after reading this blog post?

Michelle Dennis Evans, that's who. She's this week's Ink Dots book give-away winner, and will get to choose one of Vickie McDonough's Heartsong collection.

Congratulations, Michelle. 
Happy reading and a blessed weekend to all. 
Dotti.