Monday, June 25, 2012

Giddy, Giddy, Goose Flesh.

Giddy. That's me today. The kind of giddy a girl gets when she opens a big box, pushes aside the tissue paper and pulls out something special.


Squeal,  shiver... happy goose flesh. 


My blog's wearing a new dress, and doesn't Ink Dots look pretty today?


Many thanks to the wonderful Melanie from Elegant Custom Blogs for the transformation. She got me when I asked for a look to capture my love of all things writing, yesteryear and romance. She found an ink bottle to go with my name, letters and old photos for the olde worlde look... and I couldn't be happier.


Lift the lids, good people. Poke around. I'm sure I'll make amendments as the days go by, but you'll see there's a few extra pages to explore already. 


Same Dotti though. Lots of history and romance to come. And books. Lots of books.


Blessings,